About the Company
- Historic upscale waterfront resort and spa about 1 hour from Richmond VA
- 105-bed resort on a private peninsula with marina, Championship golf, full spa, meeting/event facilities, and exceptional dining outlets
- Owners have just begun a multi-year renovation project of the hotel.
- They are presently restoring lobby public spaces, select meeting rooms, restaurant renovation, and re-concepting, new boats for the Marina
- Seasonal resort will become year round resort.
- Aiming at 5 diamond status.
What you will do :
- Report to F&B Manager
- Oversee the resorts fine dining restaurant with focus on dinner service
- Strong focus on floor service and maintaining service standards
- Scheduling of staff
- Staff training and development
- Manage wine program and elevate wine program
- Potential involvement in developing the Beverage Program if candidate has beverage experience , not a must.
- Work closely with chef and communicate what resonates with guests.
- Floor plans
- Pre-shift staff inspection/ uniform checks and pre-service briefs
What you will need :
- Fine dining restaurant management experience , Relais & Chateaux experience a big PLUS
- Minimum 2 years on management level , can be assistant ready to step up as well.
- Stable track record
- Wine certification a plus
- Bars experience a plus
- Exposure to P&L's not a must but an advantage.
- Wine knowledge / Food and Wine Pairing
- Training experience.
What you will get :
- 65000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- Housing on premises
- Paid vacation