LOCATION: 177 Caruso Avenue, Glendale, CA 91210
SALARY: $85,000.00 Annual Salary
We are searching for a RESTAURANT MANAGER to lead our team at our Americana at Brand location!
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Din Tai Fung pays 100% of the premium for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for all Salaried Managers and their dependents!
- 401k Plan
- Wellness & Health Reimbursements
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
Restaurant Managers manage the restaurant on a day to day basis. Their focus is on managing the brand, ensuring food quality meets the brand expectation, managing inventory, and controlling costs as it relates to product and labor to ensure budgets are met in the front of house operations.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience or education
- Manager’s Food Handler’s Card
- Have a thorough understanding of Din Tai Fung’s menu and allergens
- Managers are required to be able to work any day of the week with flexible working hours, including early morning and late-night shifts. Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Managers are required to work a minimum of 5 days per week and 10 hours per day
- Ability to efficiently operate in Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Positive and professional attitude
- Basic cooking skills (will be required to learn all Back of House preparation and cooking Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP’s”))
- Strong communication and ability to work cohesively with all levels of management, all departments, and all co-workers in a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times:
- Regarding all propriety information, including but not limited to sales and labor metrics, financials, recipes, SOP’s, etc.
- Regarding all employee-related issues
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail and speed
Din Tai Fung’s culture is strongly guided by our core values.
- Synergy: We apply teamwork to create a healthy and efficient work environment. Our relationships with guests, staff, and business partners are core foundations of our company.
- Modesty: We treat each other with humility and respect. We are understanding and open to new ideas.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, and accountable for our actions. We acknowledge our mistakes and build trust through our character.
- Learning: We constantly seek knowledge and improvements to develop and grow.
- Excellence: We are committed to consistently providing the highest quality of food and service with attention to detail.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V