Copper Cellar Family of Restaurants is looking for a Manager to join one of their Knoxville, Maryville, Lenoir City or Oak Ridge locations!
A Manager is a leader who plays an important role in the support and decision making for our restaurants. This individual is organized and displays excellent communication skills.
- Establishes Guest Service and satisfaction as a priority through personal example
- Respond to Guest complaints and resolves them in a way that ensures the Guest will return again quickly and ensures that every Guest leaves happy before leaving building
- Assist the Management Team with recruiting, retaining, training and developingboth FOH/BOH staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of Hospitality to the Guest
- AssistManagement Teaminexecuting allplans to improve Guests' restaurant experience and increase Guest loyalty
- Assist the Management Teamin achieving targeted budgets, goals and objectives
- Assist theManagement Teamin community involvement programs and marketing runs
- Assist the Management Teamto ensure the profitability of restaurant operations by operating within cost of goods and labor productivity guidelines without compromise toproviding quality food and exceptional service
- Assist Management Team in controlling other direct operating expenses such as utilities, small-wares, etc., to minimize expense without adversely affecting operations
- Manage others work safely by being alert and taking action regarding safety hazards
- Ensure that all daily restaurant paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis including but not limited to: daily sheets, payroll, purchase orders, bank deposits, employment-related forms, etc.
- 2-5 years of Casual Dining, Upscale Casual Dining or Fine Dining Experience
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for Hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your team