Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Food and Beverage Manager
The Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for managing the food and beverage operations. The Food and Beverage Manager will drive exceptional customer service while optimizing financial results.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Driving product and service culture by circulating on the bar floor, continually checking with guests and service staff to ensure satisfaction
- Aiding in the training, supervising, scheduling, evaluating, and directing of all restaurant Associates
- Handling guest concerns in a prompt and professional manner
- Monitoring and supervising the set up and maintenance of the bar to ensure that it is meeting or exceeding standards
- Organizing, building, and maintaining a professional work environment
- Recruiting and training all bar Associates, ensuring staff continually improves their performance
- Managing overall profit and loss statements
- Organizing and conducting pre-shift departmental meetings and communicating pertinent information to Associates
- Ensuring par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves
- Completing reports on production, filling out necessary requisitions and controlling distribution of necessary supplies
- Providing direct service to guests as needed by serving and busing tables and seating guests
- Ensuring the department abides by all safety and sanitation policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years’ of previous Food and Beverage leadership experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures, and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer
- Must have intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages required
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email such as firstname.lastname@example.org.