The WOW Factor is What Sets Us Apart from the Others!
Do you enjoy being rewarded and recognized for hard work?
Do you lead with passion and professionalism?
Virgil's Real BBQ, is seeking an outgoing and ambitious restaurant manager to join our team! We hire self-motivated leaders who will positively impact the people, results, and guest experience in our restaurants. Our managers are responsible for all aspects of the restaurant including sales and revenue, exceptional guest service, profitability, banquet sales, marketing, and effectively performance managing our team through hiring, training, and development. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a wildly successful family-style brand where you can be your best-self, and opportunities for growth are endless!
What you will do:
- Lead the restaurant and team members to ensure an exceptional guest experience is delivered, every time
- All front of house functions during opening, mid, or close shifts including guest relations, supervision of all front of house staff, restaurant ambiance, and quality assurance of all food and beverage items
- Accurately practice, execute and enforce all Company initiatives and policies with improvement to quality, service and operations and ensure employee compliance.
- Under the direction of the General Manager, accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, communicating job expectations; monitoring, appraising; and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Exhibit efficiency in completing job requirements through working with a sense of urgency, consolidating tasks, delegating and empowering others while managing their efforts
- An achievable and incredibly rewarding incentive plan
- Dining discounts in all Alicart Restaurants, nation-wide
- Option to participate in Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- An unmatchable opportunity to impact the elevation and success of a 30 year young company (that is lucky enough to still be growing!), while joining a team of industry professionals who will impact and support your development in turn
- Minimum two to four years Restaurant Manager experience, preferably in a high volume casual or fine dining restaurant.
- A flexible schedule, with the ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Handle potentially stressful situations with guests and employees with positivity and professionalism
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Display a passion for service and exceeding our guests' needs.
- Excellent communication both spoken and written.
- Must be able stand for shift for ten or more hours.
- Must be reliable, dependable and guest and employee focused.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Aloha, Open Table, Excel, Word, and timekeeping software
- Hands on style of management.
- Language Skills - fluency in English is necessary to perform the job; and a knowledge of Spanish is very helpful
- Must be able to read, and write English and properly and efficiently input orders into Aloha
- Must maintain tact and remain cool under pressure
- Computer knowledge helpful
All positions require standing, walking, and lifting during the entire shift, using a computer terminal and a love of hospitality.
Alicart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.