Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
- Review financial information, monitor budgets, and ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within limitations, take action to correct any deviations from the budget.
- Assist with all hiring of support team members.
- Assist GM with the inventory.
- Take ownership of employee morale.
- Attend weekly Manager meetings
- Responsible for daily shift responsibilities.]
- Maintain the system of internal control within the restaurant as outlined in the restaurants manual.
Requirements of the Restaurant Manager:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager in a high volume chef-driven Spanish restaurant
- A genuine passion for hospitality and upbeat fun personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standard