- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Din Tai Fung pays 100% of the premium for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for all Salaried Managers and their dependents!
- 401k PlanCompetitive Pay & Benefits
- Wellness & Health Reimbursements
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
Restaurant Managers manage the restaurant on a day to day basis. Their focus is on managing the brand, ensuring food quality meets the brand expectation, managing inventory, and controlling costs as it relates to product and labor to ensure budgets are met in the front of house operations.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience or education
- Manager’s Food Handler’s Card
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Managers are required to work a minimum of 5 days per week and 10 hours per day
- Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Ability to efficiently operate in Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong communication and ability to work cohesively with all levels of management, all departments, and all co-workers in a team
- Basic cooking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and speed
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V