Second location coming to Naples! US 41 and Collier Blvd.
We have over100 locations in 13 states. Come, grow with us!
Salary Range $55,000 to $65,000 (Relocation Assistance Available)
- You may not see us on TV in fancy advertisements but as soon as we open our doors, we quickly become known as a local favorite.
- We treat everyone as a valued guest in our home and the word spreads from there
- People come as they are and enjoy the company of others without emptying their wallet.
- We deliver consistently good food and drink that is freshly-prepared and delicious
- We build authentic community with every restaurant.
With our growth plans ahead, we're always on the look-out for Managers to help create these exceptional experiences.
If this sounds like you, connect with us…..
- Act with Integrity and Respect
- People First
- Everyone Owns Quest Loyalty
- Relentless Drive for Excellence
- We Support and Hold each Accountable
- Engage Community
What are the Perks?
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Bi-Annual Performance Appraisals with the opportunity for an annual merit increase
- Dining Privileges for the Manager & Immediate Family
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pet Insurance
What do you Need to Know?
- Five-Day Work Week
- Maximum of Three Closing Shifts per Week
- Manager Schedule Written a Month in Advance
- One Paid-Time-Off Day Per Quarter
- One Week of Paid Vacation Every Six Months, Starting Day One
Hours of Operation 11am-2am (at most locations), 7 Days a Week
- Strong decision-making and leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business forward
- Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions
- Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to operate a financially successful operation while focusing on human capital
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills as well as excellent verbal, reading and writing skills
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate effectively
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English is required
- Adherence to health, safety, food safety, and alcohol consumption regulations
- Manager Food Safety Certification (where required)
- Ability to prioritize work by exercising management responsibilities; to include selection, discipline, termination of staff and managers
- Applicable standard of education is required; management of departmental food and labor cost