Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring Restaurant Managers for our Phoenix, AZ locations!
In the world of pizza, Grimaldi�s is an institution that has garnered more awards than any other pizzeria in the country. Using only the freshest ingredients, "secret recipe" sauce, homemade mozzarella cheese and dough, Grimaldi's serves traditional coal-fired brick oven pizzas, calzones, house made salads and desserts in an upscale yet casual, family-oriented pizzeria. Grimaldi�s was recently named one of the fastest growing concepts by Restaurant Business Magazine. In addition, it was awarded the prestigious International Five Star Diamond Award from the Academy of Hospitality Sciences three years in a row.
Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for leading our teams to consistently exceed guest expectations. Daily activities will focus on motivating our teams, driving sales, controlling costs and maintaining our high standards. We recruit, hire and train strong, self-disciplined people who are committed to our concept and "family" environment. If you have positive energy and have a passion for pizza, we would like you to consider becoming a part of the Grimaldi's family.
Your Specific Responsibilities:
- Provides every customer with a quality experience to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Directs hiring, job assignments, training, counseling, motivation, evaluation and termination of personnel and providing information to upper management that can lead to more efficient processes.
- Estimates food and beverage needs and supervises purchases of produce, meats, beverages, supplies and equipment.
- Supervises inventories and estimates food and beverage costs.
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts and other services.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Inspects dining room, food receiving, preparation, and production and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are being adhered to at all times.
- Observes, maintains, and increases the productivity of their unit and provide the financial department with the necessary information to calculate the unit�s P&L statement.
- Initiates and sets up interview process. Final hiring decisions are made by the General Manager.
- Partners with Human Resources on employee related actions as necessary.
- Provides employees with continuing education that relates to the Strategic Objective, Culture and facility standards.
- Conducts daily shift meetings to promote and increase productivity, plans and implements work schedules, and conducts payroll.
- Maintains Grimaldi�s steps of service and ensures restaurant follows all applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- 3-5 years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of food, labor, and bar costs.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Ability to create a fun environment for guests and staff.
- Self-motivated and highly-energetic.
- Great organization and communication skills.
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive training program
- Food discount.
- Ability to build your career and join a great family.
What You Can Expect:
- A full-service restaurant that offers 5-star service, food and ambiance without the 5-star price tag, and a bar featuring an extensive range of beer and wine.
- An environment built on the �8 Slices of Culture�, with a Company Committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
- Fast-paced environment due to accelerated growth, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth and to put your unique stamp on an organization.
- Family values with a culture built on philanthropy at its core� Grimaldi�s actively supports No Kid Hungry and Child Help charities with time and resources.
- To be held accountable for working in the Grimaldi�s Restaurant Support Center providing support for the daily operations of each of our locations.
- We want you not only for your considerable skill and experience for this role, but also for your humility, passion, ingenuity, and top-tier work ethic as a team-player. We recognize there's always more to learn and it's more fun doing so as part of a team.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi�s 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.
Quality � People, Product, Service
Family -- Opportunity, Diversity, Trust
Teamwork -- Creativity, Passion, Success
Communication �Listening, Understanding, Resolution
Energy � Welcoming, Positive, Fun
Accountability � Responsibility, Commitment, Focus
Hospitality � Generosity, Smile, Yes
Integrity � Respect, Honesty, Values
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.