Welcome to fun!
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T MIX WORK WITH FUN?
More than just a Paycheck! Benefits:
- Advancement Opportunities throughout our organization - We promote from within!
- Competitive Salaries
- Within 30 days
- Cigna Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance w/supplemental Life available
- 401(k) available after only 90 days
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Ongoing development
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Flexible schedules
- Teammate Assistance Fund
- Stability and growth
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay Card
- ...And Our AMAZING Briad TGI Fridays Culture!!
Create positive life long emotional connections with our team mates and our guests.
Team players wanted - job requirements
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Manager in a full-service restaurant
- Comfortable working in an emerging-growth company environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- An impressive work-ethic
- Desire to learn industry/gain experience
- Highly collaborative nature
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Up-beat and engaging
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
If you can eat there, drink there or sleep there, we can play with it, adding our special brand of flair to the flavor of fun we like to call The Briad Group®, one of America's fastest growing hospitality companies.
Briad, a company that began with a single ice cream parlor in New Jersey, now owns and operates over 115 (and growing) Wendy's®Old Fashioned Hamburger restaurants, over 50 TGI Friday's® restaurants, 16 (and growing) Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar restaurants, and 10 Hotel Marriott and Hilton branded hotel locations, with many more to come!
Apply today to become a part of the Briad Family!!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap or the presence of disabilities.
California Candidates: Briad Restaurant Group LLC (the "employer") will consider qualified applicants with criminal conviction histories in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.