TAKE YOUR CAREER UPWARD!!!
Become a passionate leader for a dynamic restaurant brand creating authentic connections with team-members, guests, vendors, and our communities. Become relentless in pursuing operational excellence and achieving desired results. Enjoy mentoring other team members and investing time in developing clear career pathways. Strive for intellectual humility and understand the best solutions come from collaboration and open communication from all team members.
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission —to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your beliefs while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
The primary responsibilities of this job are to create sincere and genuine connections with team members, guests, vendors, and members of the community. This position is responsible for directing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the functions of staff members to deliver positive memorable experiences, produce quality work, and efficiently use the company’s resources to meet or exceed budgeted sales and profits.
Specific Job Duties
- Responsible for relentlessly delivering the spirit of hospitality to guests from team members, themselves, and other managers in all facets of the daily operations.
- Completes daily checklists provided to meticulously pay attention to the details of the operations according to company standards.
- Organizes, creates, and communicates the specific department’s schedules for the restaurant according to past sales, trends, and events with the approval of the General Manager.
- Actively involved in the financial accuracy of sales records, expenses, and inventories through delegated assignments or through proactive development in researching, reviewing, correcting discrepancies, and maximizing profitability.
- Maintains company culture and product knowledge through providing direction in pre-shift meetings and individual or team coaching on a daily basis.
- Involved in recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and retaining team service oriented individuals with a passion for hospitality and authentic connections.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards, and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations and maintaining security systems when applicable.
- Investigates and actively resolves guest issues.
- Ensures proper professional conduct and uniform appearance of all team members.
- Promotes a supportive, respectful and inclusive work environment. Supports a team atmosphere which welcomes new team-members and actively provides optimistic and helpful coaching from all team members.
- Manages the cleanliness and maintenance of the facilities structure, equipment, and landscaping.
- Ensures appropriate levels of lighting, music, and comfortable temperatures for our guests in the restaurant.
- Provides support and leadership for the hourly team and co-managers.
- Takes an active role in acquiring new skills and turning them into talents.
- Demonstrates a confident and commanding knowledge of products and services and ensures staff knows, demonstrates, and communicates products and service to our guests confidently.
- Follows company policies and standards and holds staff accountable to do the same.
- Ensures the quality of food and beverage is produced with quality products and meets company standards at all times.
- Secures company cash and maintains accurate recording and cash handling procedures.
- Supports marketing initiatives positively and actively and meets expected results.
- Controls purchasing and par levels of products and supplies a financially responsible manner without compromising quality of service and products.
- Oversees expected completion and use of training materials.
- Provides constant professional feedback to all team members to meet company service and job expectations.
- Safeguards the sale of alcoholic beverages through maintaining staff certifications, providing education and training, and is proactive about recognizing appropriate service of alcohol.
Experience and Education
- The position requires 1 year of full-service restaurant Restaurant Manager experience or 3-5 years of a lead or supervisory role in a restaurant. Internal candidates must be in good standing and free of performance issues within a 1-year time-period. Combined work experience and education will be considered in decisions.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Hospitality, Management, or Business preferred.
- Servsafe and Responsible Alcohol Service Certifications are required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.