Your Essential functions would be to…
Actively influence the behavior of others to ensure cultural icons are reflected in daily practice, promoting a safe and healthy work environment and superior guest experience
work with the management team and hold them accountable for developing hourly Front of House staff to support the organizations talent pipeline and assist in growth.
Impact restaurant profitability through effective financial management.
Monitor and maintain the facility that you are placed in.
Represent, support, and protect the American Taproom Grill brand.
Assist New Restaurant Openings as needed and/or required.
It’s all about people! (management)…
Manage the hiring, supervision and development of staff.
Mentor, coach and counsel staff which includes positive feedback as well as disciplinary action when needed (which may include terminations).
Ensure complete and proper documentation for all personnel actions (hiring, performance review, disciplines, etc.
Instill a culture of transparency within the restaurant. Open door and open availability for your staff.
Ensure all training materials, schedules and guidelines required for Front of House staff are being followed.
Continuously evaluate staff and actively assist in the identification, development, and promotion of key talent.
Monitor staff morale, and take action to correct breakdowns in employee satisfaction and engagement at the restaurant level.
Create a workplace that people want to come to and don’t want to leave!
Train Front of House staff to operate the restaurant effectively and successfully.
Ensure the Front of House is properly staffed for all shifts.
Manage all Front of House systems within the restaurant.
Manage FOH administrative procedures
Maintain strict adherence to proper food safety and sanitation procedures.
Ensure a safe working environment in the Front of House to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event of an injury.
Actively support security procedures in the restaurant to protect employees, guests, and company assets.
Actively manage housekeeping systems and on-going repair and maintenance programs to properly maintain the restaurant.
Facilitate ongoing communication among key stakeholders for all operational issues, concerns, or changes.
Financial Management is key…
• Achieve budgeted goals for each accounting period.
• Monitor daily operation for improper food handling and other causes of unnecessary waste.
• Lead action to correct.
• Maintain financial responsibility for the restaurant level P&L
Your Education & Work experience includes…
• Minimum 3+ years of experience as a full service Manager in a high volume setting
• Hospitality school background preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• Ability to speak and understand Spanish preferred
You should be someone who…
• Has a high level of organizational skills with multi-tasking capabilities
• Has the ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workloads with minimum direction.
• Possesses a high attention to detail and strong follow through
• Is dependable, reliable, and highly motivated
• Is high energy and has strong stamina
• Thrives in a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
• Able to work 10-hour plus shifts
• Able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
• Able to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs. as needed