Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12.00 per hour. This is a full-time position. The shift times are a combination of dinner, 5:00PM - 10:00PM and some lunch service, 11:00AM - 4:00PM. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion and desire to work in restaurant operations. You must have a great personality and a passion for serving people.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year restaurant experience preferred.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clear tables as needed.
- Reset with proper linen, china, silver and glassware.
- Provide water and bread throughout the meal to the guest.
- Complete opening and closing side work.
- Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Be familiar with all property amenities, other Restaurants and Banquets.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Help out in other areas of the restaurant as needed.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks