Uber Works - Where you can find work that works for you!
Download the app to find shifts that fit your schedule, skills, and interests. Whether you’re looking for seasonal, temporary, or regular shifts, find work opportunities that fit your schedule.
What’s in it for you:
- Make Money: Work part-time for up to $16/hour*
- Schedule: Reserve shifts that fit your schedule!
- Getting Started: Signing up is quick & easy. Get started by downloading the app!
- Get Paid: Submit your hours after your shift, and rest easy knowing you’ll get paid in a timely manner.*
What you need to get started:
- Food Handlers Certificate
- At least 1 year of Experience
- Customer service skills
- Physical ability to stand for up to eight hours at a time
- Able to work within a team environment: reliable, respectful, and can follow directions
- Access to a smartphone
- Be at least 18 years old
- Authorized to work in the US
Responsibilities & Job Description:
- Set up banquet tables
- Serve appetizers, cocktails, wine, water, and plated meals
- Bring food from kitchens on trays according to instructions and orders
- Serve plated meals to seated guests following serving standards
- Ensure customers’ dietary requests and restrictions are followed
- Refill water and check with customers during meals
- Scrape, stack dirty dishes, and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchen
- Perform cleaning duties as needed
- Complete teardown duties post-event
From food preparation and events to warehouse work and commercial cleaning, add shifts that match your experience. Connect with new businesses and people in a variety of industries to expand your experience and career. Learn more at works.co and download the Uber Works app.
*Rates shown in app are gross pay and do not include withholdings, deductions, or taxes. Hours are subject to verification by the business. Workers are paid by their chosen employer - either TalentBurst or TrueBlue - which are third parties. Uber Works is not the employer and is not responsible for the products, services, or offers of third parties.