Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance the customer's visit, while assisting management with daily and weekly management responsibilities.
- Supervise work crew and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
- Assist manager and assistant manager with daily bookwork and ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
- Complete cash register transaction with customer and prepare orders.
- Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
- A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
- Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
- Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils
- Keep food preparation area clean and neat
- Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
- Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed
- Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
- Stock supplies as needed throughout the day.
- Putting away truck supplies from deliveries.
- Work as a "team" member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Snow Shoveling as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Above average math skills.
- A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
- Experience in fast food or retail preferred.