We're currently looking for hourly team members at multiple locations:
- Team member
- Food prep /runner
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Understand what is inclusive of a reimbursable meal
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Ensure food items and supplies are checked in as they arrive
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
- Promote great customer service
- Participate in team meetings as scheduled by GM
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Serve food at proper portions as requested
- Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of cooking and serving equipment
- Measure and mix ingredients according to standardized recipes
- Other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma/GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with customers / staff with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Be able to life twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Be able to reach, handle, see, stand, and walk
- Work primarily indoors
- Adapt to temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.