The Guest House at Graceland is the newest and one of the largest hotels in Memphis, TN. Inspired by Elvis’ iconic home, every aspect of The Guest House at Graceland reflects Elvis’ personal style and the unique character of Graceland, from the southern colonial exterior to themed specialty suites, many with designs supervised by Priscilla Presley. The Guest House at Graceland features 450 spacious rooms and a range of elegant and contemporary facilities, including two full-service restaurants, over 20,000 square feet of meeting and special events space, a large outdoor pool and a 464-seat theater for live performances and movies. Find out today what a career at the Guest House at Graceland and with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Requirement: 1 year supervisory experience in a fine dining establishment. Good communication skills with the ability to push/pull/lift up to50lbs.
The Supervisors are responsible for working with fellow team members, their peers & the management staff to ensure productive shifts. Expectations for the Supervisors include leading by example, motivating the team, taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, ensuring surface areas are kept clean and sanitary, orders are served fresh and hot, and customer satisfaction is met.
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and fellow employees in English
- 1-3 years previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience with a restaurant organization or a similar size hotel knowledge.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all food and beverage operating departments.
- Prefer a knowledge of all operating departments including rooms, front office, housekeeping, engineering, accounting, sales, food and beverage.
- Prefer a knowledge of food and beverage industry, current market trends and federal, state and local laws pertaining to the hospitality industry such as OSHA, TIPS training, Food Sanitation and Safety regulations.
- Exceptionally high sanitation standards is considered a must.
- Strong employee relations experience.
- Must speak, read and write English.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in fast paced demanding environment.
- Microsoft Office skills required.