Interstate Restoration is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, flood, fire, smoke and natural disasters.
The Restoration Project Manager is the primary position of coordinating, assigning and managing the team to successfully follow the Scope of Work for one or more projects at a time.
- Overall management of the project
- Work with the Project Director to understand, evaluate, and execute the Scope of Work
- Analyze the scope of work and the budget to accept or reject based on actual conditions
- Review and adjust the budget based on actual costs to perform work
- Notify the Operations Manager when there is risk of a project not meeting expected budget, gross profit margin, or schedule
- Prepare schedule for the project and direct Project Supervisors with scheduling the work of subs to accomplish the scope of work
- Manage, support and assist Project Supervisors
- Solicit, receive, and approve proposals from subcontractors to perform work
- Evaluate and communicate the need for change orders to owners and subcontractors
- Prepare reports, documentations and other job related administrative documents
- Arrange for permits as needed
- Work with Project Supervisors to resolve problems as discovered
- Create and maintain job activity paperwork and jobsite inventories
- Act as a liaison with Project Directors, Clients, Subs and in-house personnel
- Follow and enforce all policies, procedures, and regulations as dictated by Interstate, State, and Federal entities
- Fill in as need when additional responsibilities/tasks need to be completed, depending on priority
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work
- Computer literate; MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook
- Knowledge of Local, State and Federal code application and how to determine code requirements
- Knowledge of industry policies and procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control
- Ability to set and monitor goals
- Ability to maintain controlled authority
- Communicate well, verbal and written
- Perform in a way that best represents the standards and interests of Interstate
- Have high standards of professional conduct with Clients, Subs, and in-house
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Restoration Industry, with experience/knowledge in water, flood, fire, smoke, mold, and asbestos remediation
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be willing to travel locally, regionally, and/or nationally as business needs dictate
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull 50 lbs. or more
- Able to stand without accommodations (assistance) for long periods (up to 8-10 hours a day)
INTERSTATE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. INTERSTATE will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of INTERSTATE and INTERSTATE will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
INTERSTATE is an E-Verify Employer.