The Restroom Attendant is responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and appearance of the common areas and restrooms of the Citadel Outlets.
Full-time employees will receive vacation pay, personal pay, and sick time. Full-time employees will also have the option to participate in health insurance benefits and the company's 401k program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains all common areas of the center - Including the public restrooms and parking lots to the standards set by the company for cleanliness and appearance (removing gum, stains, cigarette butts, paper, and debris from the ground).
- Ensures cart is fully stocked at the beginning of each shift.
- Supports the maintenance staff as directed by the Operations Director.
- Performs all duties according to OSHA established health and safety standards.
- Assists customers as appropriate by always maintaining a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude.
- Maintains working knowledge of all safety procedures established for the Center.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area in all custodial storage areas.
- Ensures complete working knowledge and familiarity of all Center Emergency Procedures.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.)
- No experience necessary.
- Ability to comprehend instruction.
- Ability to effectively respond to issues both verbally and in writing.
- Requires a high level of commitment to customer service.
- Ability to identify problems and then recommend a resolution.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in writing or verbal.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Demonstrate the ability to work well within the provided time restraints.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Requires attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative, but not exclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer0