Are you ready for a career where you can make a difference?
Hobby Lobby is leading the arts and crafts industry with new store openings, and we are always searching for the top talent to lead and motivate our store teams to success.
The first step in your new career path will be as a Co-Manager. Hobby Lobby is a strictly promote from within company on all positions Store Manager and above.
Let’s get started:
- You will directly assist the Store Manager in the daily operations of your assigned location.
- Effectively identify and prioritize daily merchandising opportunities to enhance store presentation.
- Be an integral part of the Hobby Lobby team to learn, then teach and coach new team members.
Job Description - Requirements
- You must have previous retail management experience.
- You must have strong leadership skills and demonstrate through example and communication.
- Be able to relocate for promotion to Store Manager.
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.