Certified Pharmacy Technician
We have a wonderful Pharmacy Technician position available in Trenton, NJ!
- This will start out as PT and turn into a FT coverage for Maternity leave.
- With strong performance they will end up converting the technician on staff.
- Pay is 15-16.15/Hr.
- Schedule is currently M-F but in the future they will want someone who would be able to work Saturdays as well.
- 7a – 3p
- NJ Pharmacy Technician license.
For more information on this and our other Pharmacy Technician opportunities, please contact Dan Lynch at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Pharmacy Technician opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.