Requisition ID: 51135
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Goodyear. More Driven.
This posting is for the Denver, CO market.
About the Role
- Support our established customer’s retail efforts at the store level by helping the person behind the counter sell more tires
- Execute strategies for priority customers to improve the business performance of Goodyear products based upon specific market requirements and category plans. Customers include a mix of corporate accounts, multi category retailers and car dealerships.
- Convey product, program and relevant marketing information and training support to the customer that will enable them to more effectively sell Goodyear products. Coordinate with other regional associates to maximize business opportunities.
- Become the sales/business consultant of choice among customers in assigned territory.
- Achieve sales objective within the designated geographic territory.
- Evaluate and assess competitor products, position and price within stores. Assess the compliance and effective execution of Goodyear promotional programs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management, planning and organizational skills
- Interpret business analytics, market trends and other industry data to improve overall awareness and drive business results
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to relocate
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Job Segment:QA, Quality Assurance, Technology, Quality