Field Force Merchandising has several Senior Coordinator & Project Coordinator positions available in the retail & merchandising store remodeling installation industry throughout the Eastern US. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores, resets and remodels to nationwide roll-outs and regional resets.
We are currently seeking candidates for the Lead Coordinator positions to supervise reset/remodel teams in major retail chains. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of experience with retail store remodels, retail installations and merchandising, light construction, and managing crews in this industry.
- Available for 6-week training to begin ASAP.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing, and walking up to 12 hours a day, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders up to 6 ft. high safely and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be available for varied shifts including over-night shifts.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driverâ€™s license currently not revoked or suspended.
- Must be willing to consent to background check and drug screening.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be available to travel away from your home with overnight stays (company paid) when needed, with the probability of being on the road 3-6 weeks at a time.
- Have computer application skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs & Dropbox.
- Have experience managing crews during reset/remodel, meeting hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
- Ability to understand and execute critical paths and phase plans.
- Meet with Construction Lead to discuss project status, provide updates, and maintain daily milestone schedule that reflects the time and action plan to maintain execution plan.
- Provide reports on project progress, evaluations, hours, and any issues to senior management.
- Prior experience with retail/grocery store fixtures including knowledge on the various components that make up gondola systems.
- Prior experience with gondola moving systems such as gondola train, gondola skate, and scorpion moving systems.
- Experience dismantling, assembling and placement of a wide variety of retail fixtures and gondolas.
- Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills as well as other common equipment such as pallet jacks, following all Company and Client safety practices without exception.
- Ability to read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Arrangement and placement of gondolas and displays in accordance with blueprints and plan-o-grams.
- Carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
- Responsible for compliance with all safety program requirements
- Serve as the main liaison between the construction team and merchandise team.
- Pay Rate is negotiated hourly pay based on skills and years of experience. Bonuses based on team performance and attendance.
Pay: Hourly Pay Based on Experience
Powered by JazzHR