Artists and therapists need products to perform services, and the full luxury retail experience at Gene Juarez thrives on fully-stocked shelves and the perfect placement of signage. The Retail Inventory Coordinator ensures that clients, artists, and therapists alike are never without the products they need. This person is focused, cares about the little details, yet maintains a high level of efficiency.
REPORTS TO: Merchandising Manager
- Medical ,dental, and vision insurance;
- 401k retirement savings;
- Paid training;
- Paid time off;
- Generous discounts on salon & product services;
- Room to advance and grow professionally;
This role will be responsible to:
- Assist and oversee multiple locations’ inventory as directed by management
- Receiving incoming shipments, and restocking shelves throughout the day
- Update retail display shelves and marketing displays per written/visual guide from Merchandising Manager
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of product shelves
- Perform weekly Cycle Counts and ensure accuracy of inventory counts
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently and follow written/visual instructions with little aid
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service knowledge and experience
- Data entry skills
- Strong organizational and math skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel; ability to learn new computer program(s)
- Flexible scheduling availability
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Desired qualifications & skills:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Previous visual merchandising experience
- Previous retail experience
- Previous experience working with large amounts of inventory and requisition software
- Previous successful experience working for a spa or nail salon
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Gene Juarez Salons & Spas is an equal opportunity employer.