Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
What you’ll do:
Our Portfolio Loan Officer is responsible for advising customers regarding their options for obtaining a new mortgage or refinancing an existing mortgage.
This position will take inbound “warm" call transfers, from our Portfolio- but will also be responsible for making outbound calls.
Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Prospect for new business by maintaining scheduled branch hours to accept inbound call transfers from Customer Contact Specialists, mail solicitation campaigns, and inbound inquiry customer calls.
Ensure accurate and specific disposition of call transfer leads. Make outbound calls to leads in existing portfolio.
Here is the best Loan Officer package in the nation:
- Base pay and industry leading commission plan
- Full array of mortgage programs including FHA/VA/USDA down to 500 Fico, 100% financing.
- Paperless loan file flow and process.
- Aggressive underwriting: we manual underwrite over 80% of our files
- Ability to originate national
- Multi-tiered Lead System (including warm transfers)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Working on Exclusive Portfolio loans
SUPPORT! - Are your deals closing in 20 days or less!
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- NMLS License
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans highly preferred
- Experienced with purchase transaction preferred.
- Ability to follow loan protocols
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems
Carrington is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Carrington will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.