The Loss Prevention Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer experiences by engaging in high levels of service at the entrance and throughout the store and preventing loss in our store.
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Loss Prevention Associate Duties:
- Greet all customers entering and exiting the store to determine their shopping needs and provide direction as needed
- Reverse Greet customers at the entrance of the store and respond to EAS alarm activity
- Direct store associates and management to engage in theft mitigation strategies
- Monitor front-end inventories and assist customers with front-end product
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1+ years of Retail Loss Prevention/Asset Protection or Retail Security experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.