Ace Hardware Management is not your typical retail gig! At Ace we are looking for motivated managers that lead with a proven talent. We are currently seeking Management in the Denver, CO area. Your responsibility will not be limited to retail execution but to the satisfaction of each customer’s perception of the store and service extended. We recognize this happens with the development of our team first.
The Ace Manager’s responsibility is to manage the sales, expenses, profits, assets, and team member personal development to ensure all customers are receiving the highest level of customer service. Through leadership one must delegate, train and monitor the progress in each objective and team member’s professional development.
Back of Store Operations
· Each manager’s scheduled hours must reflect the seasonal and daily, weekly and monthly needs to drive the business and professional development of all team members.
· All managers must work at least one shift during all day parts each week to monitor the team and business opportunities. Ex. One open, one close and weekends
· Oversee all sales and payroll budgets to the operating standards set forth by the company
· Execute the marketing strategy for the next quarter, mediums to include in-store promotions, major market, newspaper, radio, and television advertising
· Oversee human resource issues, payroll, reviews, vacations, holidays, and training
· Oversee inventory ordering, shipment, receiving and defective goods documents
· Monitor the daily sales reports for low margins, discounted sales, zero sales
· Monitor daily cash deposits and cashier management reports
· Maintain and establish business relationships with the central office personnel, board members, vendors, house accounts and Ace Hardware Corporate personnel
Retail Floor Store Operations
· Instill the operating culture to offer customer service in accordance to the Vision 2020 Retail Standards
· Empower the assistant or zone managers to delegate and formulate the business operating plan
· Supervise in-store traffic building campaigns through proper promotions, visual merchandising and a high level of housekeeping throughout the store
· Develop a task list with current retail objectives set in a daily meeting with other Managers and/or zone manager
· Maintain inventory levels in key areas; end caps, seasonal displays, new lines and the Ace planner
· Oversee all new hires, weekly payroll budgets, performance appraisals and staffing schedules
· Conduct safety, and training meetings