T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive while leading a team to exceeding their client’s goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has FUN? Then WE are looking for YOU!
The objective for the Overnight Retail Merchandiser is to assist the department store retailer with a remodel of their store location by reading and implementing planograms (POGs). You will work as a team with additional T-ROC employees and retailer employees.
This position includes additional bonus compensation above the hourly rate for achieving performance incentives.
Your first project is coming up quickly - starting on May 11th - and will be four weeks - all overnights!
Some of your Responsibilities
- Ability to pass online certification trainings
- Must have a tablet or smart phone with an active data plan
- Understand the layout and efficiently navigate a general merchandise big box retailer
- In order to complete this work, you MUST be comfortable with POG’s and be able to read, and implement a planogram
- Must be able to read and follow detailed instructions
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8–10 hours and regularly lift 30 pounds
- Maintain a professional image and appearance. Polo shirt will be provided
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to build an excellent service relationship with team members
- Will report your worked hours daily via online portal accessible with a smart phone
- Remain accessible and have open communication with your manager and the team lead
- Ability to work successfully on a team or individually and follow the Lead’s directions
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
You should have
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Experience reading planograms and maps
- 6+ months experience in merchandising or retail
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works independently with minimal pre-approved assistance from store staff
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Good customer service and communication skills
Get to Know Us
T-ROC, a premier wireless sales and merchandising organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on Inc 500|5000’s fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ’s best places to work.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
T-ROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans