Retail and Merchandising Intern.
This position reports to the Ecommerce Manager. Merchandise Specialist Job Responsibilities:
· Implement our visual merchandising and product programs at the retail level to increase sales growth
· Ensure that our product is optimally placed, sized and merchandised
· Educate store personnel on our products and seasonal programs
· Share product-level insight with partners
· Align our on-floor strategies with the customer to create the profitability of a product segment
· Maximize our retail presence
· Ensure stock replenishment and size integrity on the selling floor
· Achieve sales plans by door
· Minimum 1 year of wholesale, retail or visual merchandising experience
· Previous experience with merchandising analytics and project management
· Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Extremely strong customer service orientation
· Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is comfortable flexing with last minute changes
· Effective interpersonal skills when working directly with senior-level partners
· Ability to be creative when resolving business issues
· Values working as part of a team
· Must have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor with a passion for, and interest in Athletic wear and fitness.
About Retro Fitness Corporate
We're the high-energy, high-value fitness center. The Retro corporate office just moved down to West Palm Beach! The brand was founded in 2005 and we currently have over 150+ locations. We offer cardio movie theaters, group classes, Retro Blends Juice Bar, tanning, child sitting, and unmatched personal trainers. Join our #RetroFamily!