Verge Mobile is one of the fastest growing T-Mobile Premium Partners in the nation. Through T-Mobile’s products and services, Verge Mobile’s retail stores have the advantage of being one of the few places that truly help consumers stay connected with those that matter most to them. We provide a fun, educational environment, with the same customer service tools you will find in a corporate owned retail store location. We Value Our Customers. We Value Our Employees. We Understand Service.
A Mobile Associate creates a positive customer experience by providing excellent customer service and by performing consultative selling of T-Mobile products and services.
- Performing consultative selling and service on the sales floor during retail hours which includes evenings and weekends
- Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile standards and technology
- Cultivates positive customer relationships
- Guide customer through purchasing experience
- Demonstrates latest technology in store
- Ensures that the customer’s store experience is interactive, engaging and reassuring manner
- Must be available to meet the needs of retail business hours
- At least 18 years of age
- Sales experience in a retail environment
- Competitive drive in a fast- paced environment
- Work varied shifts
- One or multiple locations
Verge Mobile, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran or military status. In addition to federal law requirements, Verge Mobile, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.