Buttermilk Basin is a privately-owned company focused on providing creative designs in the quilting industry. We are looking for positive, motivated and talented hardworking individuals who are looking for a fast-paced environment. This position will have 2 areas of focus:
- Office/warehouse role: Focused on ensuring product is prepared, packaged and shipped to our customers in a timely fashion. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. At least 50% of time will be spent on your feet.
- Retail associate role: Expectation is to be able to independently work the retail store. Ability to help customers with quilting supplies, fabric cutting and run the cash register is required. Expected to work at least every other Saturday, and expected to package and prepare product when time permits. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority for the retail store as well.
Retail store and warehouse are within a few blocks of each other.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team focus
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prepare, package, ship and receive product in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to physically stand, bend and lift for at least 50% of the day.
- Must be able to physically lift 50-60 pounds.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Computer skills a plus.
- 40 hours per week
- Salary: $12-$14/hour
- Will require some Saturday hours
- No benefits available