Grounded in a foundation of family ownershipfor over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality comnpanies in the world. At Globe Life Park in Arlington, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering in addition to our exclusive clubs and retail for our partner, the MLB's Texas Rangers. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
Do you love retail? Do you have experience with managing multiple retail operations? If you are seeking a career that offers a fast paced fun environment with new and exciting challenges every day, this is the opportunity for you!
The Retail Operations Manager will report to the head of retail. This individual will manage of retail outlets, retail sales and retail employees. Manage implementation of retail programs for stores and portables to meet corporate standards and achieve revenue goals.
- Responsible for hiring, promoting and termination of retail associates. Ensure proper staffing for all events. Develop and implement customer and employee promotions. Provide direction to retail supervisors on implementation.
- Manage in-store merchandising and display to ensure maximum visual impact and revenue generation. Monitor in-stock position of approved merchandise programs and inventory control at store level to ensure procedural and policy compliance.
- Plan and execute on promotional plans.
- Adhere to company directives on physical inventory and reporting.
- Maintain RMS system. Audit security procedures to ensure compliance with company guidelines, and provide corrective action plans as needed.
We are seeking a Retail Operations Manager with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in retail management. Highly prefer someone from a retail operation similar to the size and scope of our retail operations. In-depth knowledge of merchandising techniques and managing a retail operations. Bachelor's degree in Retail Management preferred. RMS or similar experience is preferred.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.