Develops, writes and/or updates procedures as needed. Assists and/or directly responds to phone calls, e- mails and personnel requests for procedural and operational support. Identifies, researches, tracks, monitors and resolves operational and general technical changes related to operational procedures for branches, MSCC and MST. Researches and responds to member complaints in a professional and timely manner.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Develops, writes and updates procedures as assigned byChannel Administration Management.
2. Obtains additional background and development information through research and interviews with departments responsible for providing background information. Submits written work to business owner and Channel Administration Management for further review or edit.
3. Maintain a thorough knowledge of credit union policies and procedures, products and services, data processing system and software, as needed.
4. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
5. Responds to member complaints pertaining to branches, Account Services and, IRA that affect service and/or policies.
6. Maintains the branch logo wear program, this includes placing new hire orders, facilitating the semi-annual reorder process and fielding any questions that arise about the program.
7. Updates any changes in the procedure process, as required by departments. Validates and reviews any detailed system changes.
8. Assists in implementing approved procedures by coordinating the distribution of documents to Retail staff and responding to any questions that may arise.
9. Participates in project teams that affect frontline staff (i.e. branches, MSCC and MST).
10. Performs other jobs as may be assigned.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Effective business oral and written communications skills.
2. Strong procedural writing skills supported by hands-on experience as a Senior Branch Member Service Representative.
3. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate online computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including an adding machine, personal computer, facsimile machine, telephone and a typewriter, if needed.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
1. INTERNAL:All levels
2. EXTERNAL:Golden 1 Members
1. EDUCATION:Successful completion of High School curriculum is required. Some college courses desired.
2. EXPERIENCE:Two years or more experience in writing procedures and business letters to credit union membership and two years or more previous experience as a Senior Member Service Representative.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS:Wide knowledge of The Golden 1 products and services as well operational procedures. Familiarity in the usage of Golden 1 data processing operating and training systems and/or software such as USERS, APPRO, Teller Navigator, Dreamweaver, etc. Advanced writing skills to develop user-friendly procedures. Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills. Member relations skills. Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word. Basic skills to operate standard office equipment such as electronic banking equipment, personal computers, ten key, and knowledgeable of data processing system.
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday.
2. Occasional movement throughout the workday.
3. Corrected vision within the normal range.
4. Corrected hearing within the normal range. A telephone device can be provided if necessary.
5. Lifting up to twenty pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled