Retail Reset Merchandiser Kroger Part Time
Do you enjoy being creative and working independently? Our part time Retail Reset Merchandiser job needs an independent individual who has great attention to detail. This position is responsible for showcasing brand name products inside Kroger stores, to increase sales and product exposure. The ideal candidate will be able to build and maintain attractive displays, which will help create brand awareness and increase sales. If this sounds like you, then take this chance to join a company that offers competitive pay rates and top-notch training. The Company jobs provide an opportunity to work with the leading sales and marketing agency in all of North America.
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience (preferred)
- Strong self-management skills
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others