Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more atwww.aramark.comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
- Oversees store operation while upholding customer service, selling, inventory integrity and cash handling standards
- Maintains appearance level standards within store, straightens items as needed and etc.
- Maintains proper quantity of items in the store and alerts managers of replenishment needs
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Greets customers and attends to their needs while providing information about products to be sold
- Sells merchandise and handles money
- Operates cash register properly when required
- Process transfers as required
- Continually going above and beyond with delivering exemplary customer service and successful resolving any guest situation that may arise
- they must be able to maintain a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere even in the absence of management
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran