Retail Sales Associate
Our client in Evansville, IN is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join their growing team. The schedule will be Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Training will be provided.
- Greets all customers in a timely manner
- Offers friendly assistance to the customer
- Answers the phone in a friendly, appropriate manner responding timely to customer requests and inquiries
- Responsible for answering general questions regarding products and services
- Assists co-workers as needed
- Maintains cleanliness of store, stocks merchandise, and organizes displays
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Some sales experience preferred; Interior Design experience a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to frequently walk, stoop, bend, sit, reach overhead, and lift 50 pounds
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders to hang light fixtures and change light bulbs
- $15.00 /hour; No benefits or insurance offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Nicholas Hubiak,Staffing Manager
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.