Do you like to go to work and love what you do?
Crown Ace Hardware is that kind of place! We are focused on providing world class service to our customers and our employees. We thrive in a fun and challenging environment. Together with Ace we are proud to have won the JD Powers Award for Customer Service 10 years running. That’s how we do it! Our Vision is to be “The most helpful hardware stores on the planet” by providing an “Amazing Customer Experience” every time.
We provide opportunity through our "Future Leaders" program to grow with Crown Ace Hardware. We love to promote from within so if you are looking for a part time job for extra money or you are looking for a career, come check us out!!!
If this looks like a company you would love to be a part of apply now!
Job Description – Sales associate
A personality and approach that strongly represents our Core Values along with an enthusiastic, positive, supportive sales focused attitude.
- Puts "Customers First, Tasks Second."
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements and provide this information to customers.
- Execute the daily operational goals and priorities assigned by store management.
- Continually work on increasing knowledge of the products we sell and their uses
- Merchandising skills and abilities.
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back room areas clean and organized.
- Personally responsible for pursuing in-store training.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Trade skills accompanied by a personality that will support our Core Values and mission is a plus but will train.
Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
Knowledge of retail computer systems a plus.