TitleRetail Sales Associate
Job DescriptionSALES ASSOCIATE – Eton Chagrin Blvd – Woodmere, OH
If you are a positive and enthusiastic person with a genuine love of fashion and a passion for customer service, this may be the job for you!
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented, and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! shopping experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward brand ambassadors to bring the Kendra Scott experience to life in our stores and communities.
• Act as stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
• Consistently look for ways to go above and beyond to provide WOW customer service in the store and at off-site events. We empower our employees to provide the highest level of customer service imaginable.
• Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Kendra Scott, sharing our story in the store and the community
• Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
• Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• Retail and/or customer service experience (encouraged, but not required)
• Strong communication skills; ability to connect and communicate well with customers and co-workers
• Strong problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality
• The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
• Instinctual drive to go above and beyond for every customer and a genuine excitement to help in any way possible
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
• A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A genuine passion for giving back and serving the community
• Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule
The Good Stuff:
• 401k plan, subject to eligibility
• Everyday 60% discount on select products
• Access to our Family Fund, assistance for employees facing financial hardships
• Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance, subject to eligibility
• Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked
• Paid time off
• Parental leave, subject to eligibility
• Referral bonuses, up to $700
• Two paid days off for team volunteering
DivisionField Retail & Events
LocationEton Chagrin Boulevard