Retail Sales Consultants-K&G Fashion Superstore
Come check out the opportunities at K&G Fashion Superstore, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. For over 25 years, K&G Fashion Superstore has provided value-conscious customers with easy access to a wide selection of brand name and designer apparel, footwear and accessories discounted up to 60% off department store prices. If you love getting a great deal on fashion then the only thing better is working for K&G Fashion Superstore. Come join the team!
Your contribution focuses on delivering excellent customer service through efficient expedition of all customer transactions and responding to customer needs appropriately.
These key job functions are achieved by….
- Provide outstanding customer service by greeting each customer, answering questions and assisting in merchandise selections.
- Ensuring the sales floor in your assigned area is stocked and maintain merchandising guidelines according to specified parameters (color, sizing, and category)
- Handling and accurately following standard operating procedures for all customer purchases, exchanges, store credits and returns as directed by store management
- Have the ability to engage with customers to incorporate suggestive selling techniques that will allow you to make product recommendations.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, current merchandise promotions and all advertisements
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining the fitting room areas including returning merchandise to sales floor as needed.
What you need…..
- Great communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 0-50 pounds, climb ladders, walk, stand, kneel, and lift during the majority of your work shift
- Use of hands and fingers to handle/feel objects or tools and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate clearly with associates and customers
- Accurately complete all written documentation as assigned by management