When you love what you do, it’s not a job. It’s a passion, and a Mission.
As a member of the Goodwill Retail team you will build relationships with customers by providing a seamless and unique customer experience. We are seeking customer service-minded individuals who want to help us support our mission in any one of our 37 retail locations.
Right now, our LOCATION, WA store is seeking a Full Time Retail Sales Key Holder.
As a Sales Lead/Key Holder you will;
- Be willing to work alongside others to achieve store goals.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
- Be reliable, and work a flexible schedule based on business needs.
Be coachable, and have a strong desire for personal & professional growth.
We Have You Covered:
Full time employees will enjoy health care, vacation, life insurance, as well as other benefits.
All employees receive merchandise discounts and select paid holidays.
We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple avenues for career growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigns duties to workers and schedules and break periods.
- Trains workers in store policies, department procedures, and job duties.
- Orders merchandise, supplies, and equipment.
- Records delivery of merchandise, compares record with merchandise ordered, and reports discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels.
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold in department.
- Prepares sales and inventory reports.
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations.
- Assists sales workers in completing difficult sales.
- Sells merchandise.
- Approves checks written for payment of merchandise purchased in department.
- Installs and removes department cash-register-receipt tape and audits cash receipts.
- Plans department layout or merchandise or advertising display.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Assigns duties to workers and schedules break periods. Trains workers in store policies, department procedures, and job duties.
At Goodwill we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion. We embrace our employees’ differences, and believe in meeting the members of our workforce and our communities where they are. Since our doors first opened in 1921, we have been changing lives by offering a hand up, not a hand out. We invite you to join us for our next 100 years of service to our neighbors.
Our Mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through individual education, job placement and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases and partnerships.
At Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact, a substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to apply.
- organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218.