Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together we make a difference.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking sales and service-minded individuals looking to expand their career at one of our local branch offices. AAA is a financially strong organization providing legendary service to our members on the road, on vacation, protecting their cars and homes, and exceeding their service expectations with every interaction.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a sales and service environment. We’ll provide the training you need on an array of AAA products and services to interface with members with confidence. This training will help you meet your individual and team cross-selling and upselling goals. You’ll also have the opportunity to advance with skill based pay increases, quarterly bonuses, and career growth (90% of our managers are promoted from within).
This position will primarily be: processing DMV registrations, taking passport photos, distributing maps and tour books, and other services for members.
Our branch hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM and Saturday 10AM – 2PM. We are closed on Sundays and most holidays.
- Experience in retail sales, banking or similar customer service/sales environment
- Proven ability to exceed assigned sales or service quality goals
- Experience with Microsoft Office basics
- Ability to travel for training programs at a remote location
- A high school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of background check and drug screening
- Paid time off including holidays, vacations and sick days
- Excellent benefits including 401K and pension plan.
- Access to AAA University training programs for career advancement
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.