DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Store Merchandise Coordinator who is committed to building an environment that enhances the buying experience for our guests that is unmatched by other retailers.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
* We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
* ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
* We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within.
* Merchandise discounts and referral bonus
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Store Merchandise Coordinator who will use their merchandising and organizational skills to elevate our stores and develop and maintain long term customer relationships. Key responsibilities include:
* Create and implement merchandise presentations and displays that have impact, are customer focused, and maximize sales according to operational direction
* Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, stock room cleanliness, marketing, signage and promotions
* Serve as a product knowledge expert for a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name brands, and tailored clothing
ARE YOU A FIT?
Specific qualifications for this role include:
* High school diploma or equivalent (college/university degree helpful not required)
* Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience with problem/ complaint resolution
* Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled