We are searching for highly energized and qualified team players to join our rapidly growing Store Operations team. Our Store Managers merchandise a wide selection of amazing products, and contribute to the success of each and every store by recruiting, hiring, training and managing One Dollar Zone! team members!
- Responsible for all store functions including opening, closing, ordering, freight processing, merchandising, human resources and all day-to-day store activities
- Responsible for managing store operations, work scheduling, payroll hours, and productivity
- Maintains standards of merchandising presentation and store signage to maximize sales
- Implements, monitors and oversees the inventory flow including the in-stock and ordering of merchandise
- Protects and secures all company assets, including store cash, and demonstrates the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Communicates and enforces company policies and procedures for proper compliance
- Recruits top talent, retains, coaches and motivates future leaders
- Responsible for evaluating, recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and counseling One Dollar Zone! Team Members
- Builds diverse and successful teams: develops and maintains relationships with associates and managers to encourage excellence in performance, progress in their career, and recognition of achievements
- Identifies strategies to build business growth and executes ideas to achieve a competitive advantage
- Aligns business goals to company values and growth strategies
- Provides excellence in service to customers and seeks to meet customer needs and expectations in a timely and professional manner. Ensures strong community presence and reflects the needs of consumers (Store of the Community)
- Fosters an environment of teamwork
- A strong desire to work hard and grow within the company
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to dynamic situations
- Minimum of 3-4 years prior retail management experience
- Background in hardlines or variety merchandise with “big-box” experience a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to work in a high energy team environment
- A strong commitment to customer service
The Company and Position
One Dollar Zone! is actively searching for a motivated and qualified Store Manager to join its team. If you’ve ever wanted to work in a fun environment while being part of an expanding and dynamic retail organization, One Dollar Zone! offers this unique opportunity! We are a family-owned and operated specialty retailer with nearly 30+ stores and growing in Connecticut, Massachusetts,New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.If you’re up for the challenge and wish to be part of an exciting growth story while having unlimited career growth, come join our family!
This posting is for our store in Philadelphia, PA but we are hiring across all our retail stores. Come check us out online at www.onedollarzone.com !
One Company. One Team.
Competitive salary, bonuses and paid time off!