The Retail Store Manager is responsible for running day-to-day sales and operations while meeting excellent customer service standards.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
* Manage Sales team by coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or any information needed in order to help and meet their sales objectives
* Stay current on financial data, inventory, and other statistics
* Be sure that all products in the store are available for purchase and displayed appropriately
* Oversee and manage payroll, recruiting, hiring and training of store employees
* Responsible for executing operational tasks related to institutional sales and rental services on a daily basis for all accounts assigned.
* Promote the Music & Arts lesson program and assist teachers
* Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every customer
* Additional duties as assigned
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
Skills, Experience and Education:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 years of relevant work experience
* 3-5 years retail experience
* Musical experience and interest
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled