Hiring – operations Supervisor
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Operations Supervisor
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Operations Supervisor will support achievement of sales and profitability goals through program execution to achieve operational excellence, maintain inventory integrity, and develop and retain a high performing customer service team. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for adhering to all standard operating procedures to ensure flawless execution of core processes and programs including accurate receiving, inventory tracking and welcome desk procedures.
Our most successful Operation Supervisors are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent organization skills. They’re capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team; can lead, inspire, and coach a service and sales oriented team in a positive professional environment, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Operations Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Ensures support and receiving functions contribute to a 5 Star customer service experience
• Personally contributes to total store team sales goals on a weekly basis
• Acts as sales leader, coach and role model through Floor Management as needed
• Drives efforts to build customer relationships and maximize appointments
• Responsible for flawless execution of all welcome desk activities
• Models 5 Star customer service and selling skills
• Supports the building, developing, and retaining a winning customer service team
• Supports an environment focused on training, retention, and reward and recognition
• Ensures CSR’s (customer service representatives) are fully trained
• Solicits feedback from CSR’s that enhances the business and creates a culture of continuous improvement
• Provides all associates with good working conditions and the personal respect each associate deserves
• Resolves customer service issues independently, partnering when necessary
• Leads the welcome desk, check-out and shipping/receiving experiences to exceed customer expectations
• Executes Customer Service expectations set by Store Manager to achieve customer service goals.
• Monitors timely completion of tasks
• Reviews inventory received to ensure that only first-quality merchandise is made available to customers
• Oversees receipt and preparation of product for sales floor
• Ensures prompt and accurate special order receiving
• Maintains layaway organization
• Conducts monthly special order verification
• Completes store MOS in adherence to policy/procedure
• Partners with Store Manager to prepare for bi-annual physical inventories
• Consistently maintains pristine housekeeping standards on the selling floor and the back room
Every leader at David’s models the following brand behaviors:
• Thoughtfulness: demonstrates careful thought and intention toward the well-being of our associates and customers, proactively anticipating their needs.
• Sincerity: acts in an honest, genuine and down-to-earth way.
• Encouraging: gives confidence to associates and customers by supplying them with relevant education, training and support.
By exhibiting the brand behaviors every day, Operations Supervisors will build Trust with our associates and customers. Trust is behaving in a transparent, open and consistent way where actions and words always align.
We empower every woman to stay true to her dreams. We create a culture of inclusivity, authenticity and empowerment for our customers and our associates.
A comprehensive full time benefit package is available / competitive hourly rate
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• A 401K Program
• Paid Vacation & Paid Personal Days
• Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
• Generous employee discount after 1st pay period
• Pet Benefits
Apply Today: Visit our website under “Careers”, or go directly to www.qhire.net/DavidsBridal process will take approximately 30-40 minutes.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Retail Store Supervisor