TD Garden is home of the Boston Bruins (hockey) and Boston Celtics (basketball). The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 104 executive suites, 2,400 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard and our newest addition, complete 360° LED technology. Please visit www.tdgarden.com for more information
Supervises and assists with the oversight of the operation of the Boston Bruins ProShop, located on Level 2 of the TD Garden. The ProShop is open 7 days a week, days, nights and during and after games for Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics.
The role is part time from 20-30 hours per week. Day shifts and night shifts available.
Be a part of the exciting environment and help our fans show thier team's pride! Learn more about the ProShop here https://www.bostonproshop.com/
- Supervises and coordinates activities of all associates on a per shift basis, including training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards
- Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of employees and inspects all areas as assigned
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately
- Ensures all retail stores assigned are open for business and stocked to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management
- Verifies inventories
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries
- Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned areas
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of one to two years retail experience required
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills, ability to demonstrate a professional, outgoing and hospitality orientated attitude
- Knowledgeable in the operating retail related equipment and systems
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory
The pay rate for this position is starting at $16/hour. Compensation is based on experience level
After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening and on-demand text interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.