The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
We are ideally looking for someone with good mechanical/electrical knowledge, troubleshooting and repair skills for RV coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. We also look for people who are passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems. People in home repair, construction, or building maintenance are also a great fit.
Essential Job Functions:
* Diagnose and repair RV systems and accessories
* Provides and documents complete diagnostic, repair or replacement services to customers.
* Executes work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
* Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement
* Keeps supervisor appraised of work progress
* Ensures that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee.
* Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
* Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
* Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) helpful but not required
* 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
* RVIA certification helpful but not required
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Prolonged periods of standing, stopping , crawling and bending
* Must comply with Federal, State and Local standards and requirements
* Must furnish own hand/shop tools
* Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
* May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
* Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
* Environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record preferred
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled