Visionworks is recruiting for an outgoing, friendly, and team oriented candidate to join our staff as a Third Key Sales Associate. The Third Key Sales Associate is responsible for selling eyewear products and services and utilizing the SERVE selling strategy to Super Serve the Customer’s needs. In addition to selling associate will handle routine supervisory functions such as: open/close duties, transaction approvals, and customer problem resolution.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet all customers in-person and by phone promptly and professionally as per company customer service standards to include identifying customers’ needs/lifestyle selling, offering current promotions, multiple pair offerings, obtaining prescription, use of the lens selling kit, offering our Unbeatable Price/Money-Back Satisfaction guarantee, etc.
- Inspect finished eyeglasses using the Lensometer to conform to Company 7-Point Quality
- Check as well as providing a thorough dispense to ensure proper fit, etc.
- Adjust and repair customer eyewear
- Stock/re-stock merchandise, clean and straighten displays and entire store to plan-o-gram
- Process defective, spoiled and cannibalized frames
- Perform all opening procedures to include making a timely and accurate bank deposit, verify cash on hand, open POS system and sign and file POS reports.
- Complete all end-of-day reports, run POS reports, count cash at final closing and prepare the deposit.
- Contact a member of the management team regarding any associate issues that involve Progressive Discipline.
- Refer customer service issues that cannot be solved to the next scheduled member of the management team.
- Complete company required training programs
- Follow company safety rules and standards
- Other duties as assigned by management to include cross training in the lab
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related experience, Optical and Supervisor exp. Preferred
- Selling experience/skills Preferred
- Bilingual Preferred
- Complete company required training within required timeframes
- Cross training in all departments as needed
- Able to work a varying schedule to include: days, nights, weekends and holidays
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
Visionworks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.