Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnets technology is focused on addressing financial advisors front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
- PMC delivers institutional-quality research, due diligence, consulting, and investment solutions that empower advisors to enhance client outcomes. Our legacy of combining thoughtful investment intelligence and advanced technology offers advisors a competitive edge. We set ourselves apart by offering an objective, unbiased approach to research coupled with the experience of implementing portfolios the way advisors do, while acting as an investment fiduciary.
- The Envestnet Retirement Solutions (“ERS”) Fiduciary Solutions group is responsible for the design, deployment, and management of retirement-related fiduciary solutions. Retirement Fiduciary solutions includes plan lineup fiduciary outsourcing, retirement asset allocation solutions including custom target date, and a suite of Collective Investment Trusts.
- The Retirement Fiduciary Consultant reports to the head of the retirement fiduciary solutions group and serves as the subject matter expert for a number of client firms. The Retirement Fiduciary Consultant should possess a deep knowledge of investment concepts and be able to communicate those concepts effectively to clients. Lastly, the Retirement Fiduciary Consultant should be well-versed in the workings of ERISA and the defined contribution marketplace.
- Serve as the main point of contact for both internal and external constituents for any retirement-related fiduciary solution and or product
- Work with client firms to build-out, or improve-on, their current fiduciary partnership offerings
- Speak knowledgably to clients about topics such as: capital market assumptions, asset allocation, custom target date, portfolio construction, due diligence, ERISA, and defined contribution topics
- Consult with fiduciary client firms on the development of fiduciary offerings
- Work with various Envestnet internal teams to ensure that the ERS fiduciary services are being supported correctly (includes working with data administration, technology development, project management, relationship management, and research departments)
- Coordinate with fiduciary and data teams to deliver quarterly client reports
- Resolve ad hoc issues that emerge with fiduciary clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field of study
- 10 plus years of experience in the retirement and investment industry
- Experience selling retirement fiduciary services and DCIO offerings
- Commitment to provide positive client experience and reinforce the firm’s image as a sophisticated fiduciary solutions provider.
- Possess ability to position to home office decision makers and advisors a complex and diverse set of fiduciary solutions.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective and concise communicator, both verbal and written.
- Possess ability to prioritize and maintain multiple client requests.
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on a thorough understanding of the firm’s fiduciary solutions and services
- Willingness to travel extensively (50%) to meet with both clients and internal partners.
- MBA, CFA or CIMA designation preferred