Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward and achieving serious results excite you?
- Do you feel fulfilled helping others uncover creative solutions to complex problems?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
Yes? Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As a Sales Representative, Retirement Services , you'll win new business and close sales for ADP's Retirement Services 401(k) solutions. With a little help from our top-notch sales training, you'll connect with both new and existing clients to sell products that put millions of employees on the road to retirement readiness. When you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation, and even luxurious trips.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter and Go-Getter. High reaching & unstoppable. A can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises...every time.
- Desire to Learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do & give more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions, reach and exceed goals and close sales.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to target prospects and build a network of key decision makers in a designated territory.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business both new and conversion.
- Cultivate new prospects and cross-sell solutions to existing accounts by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with other ADP Associates and Alliance Partners in a designated territory.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensing is required, but candidates with great sales acumen will be considered pending appropriate licensing within the first 45 days of employment.
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with other ADP Sales Associates
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.